Did you know that ALL of your body parts are connected? By strengthening and mobilising your feet, hips and shoulders you affect how your knees feel. Weird but true!
In Making Connections you get:
- One 80 minute, comprehensive masterclass
- Three mini-classes
- Straightforward anatomy explanations so you really understand what your body is doing
- What’s the WHY? Really get the point of the exercises!
- A floor sitting video that works for everyone, whether you can get to the floor or not!
- A simple explanation about why your shoes might be a problem
- And a bonus foot series to get your day started right!
- from Oct 24- Nov 24 you can ask questions in the comments and I’ll be there each day to answer them. Free personal coaching as you learn the material!
The Making Connections course combines sustainable movement strategies with Alison’s authentic teaching style to help you get the most from your movement time. MoveSMART!
Check out this sample class from the full masterclass with Alison!
Alison has been teaching Pilates and movement for almost 20 years. This is where you can learn how to move in ways that are smart, sustainable and fun! Are you a movement teacher? Enhance your teaching skills and learn to build a clientele that just keeps coming back!
I hope you have as much fun DOING the course as I had making it!
I do this stuff myself all the time, and I know that it works. It makes my feet feel great, my hips feel strong. My knees are better aligned and more comfortable doing all the things I love in my life!
Join me in this exploration of body connections, exercise and daily life movement skills. Learn the moves you need to take control of how great you feel every day for your whole life!